Wednesday, October 10, 2007

SLEEPY

Last night was a late night. Play practice ended way later than I thought, but was worth it. We are really getting it down (with the help of the Lord). However, Michael ended up getting home much later than planned so I offered to take him to school this morning so he could sleep in an hour later. Which means I had to get up a bit earlier. I am sleepy. Did I mention that already. Hmm...this probably already sounds like one big complaint. Moving on...

Today I will be working at a school moving boxes, and glad to say the temperature in our building has gone from 93 down to 88. WOOHOO. It's almost comfy in here. :)

I did 60 crunches last night! I didn't want to, but with me...if I don't keep it going I usually go down hill fast. Even if I miss one day...I have to keep going to keep it going if that makes sense.

Have a great day everybody. I love you Damon.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay for you on the crunches!

Can't wait to see the skit!

I saw the DVD of the gong show. Y'all did a good job! :-)