Monday, October 15, 2007

Oui Vei

Did I spell that right?

What can I say...this past week and weekend was run run run! I was doing something EVERY single night of this past week. Except Friday maybe...hmm, I don't remember. Oh yeah, Ministers Convention. Convention was good and thought provoking and made you take a look at yourself to see where you really stand. Saturday Night was Kims party, and it was lots of fun! She is so sweet! I hope she likes her things for her new apartment. I made her a candle, spiced apple. Hopefully she likes it. Sunday started off with a bang and me talking to my cat as if he understood. He got out by accident (I keep him in because he fights!) I called for him and the little stinker has the audacity to start towards me then take off the other way. The neighbors dog has been loose all night, which he is friendly to me but I am sure my cat looks like a nice meal. Well, I am TRYING to get ready so I can leave for S.S.. I walk around to where Tigger is, and catch him. Already I noticing him smelling the air with his mouth open, that is how cats pick up scent by kind of panting. GREAT, inside for three months and in 20 minutes he remembers his old prowling habits/grounds. I decide to carry him around the other way to try to avoid the dog...then I notice my other neighbors dogs are out...grrr....so I figure hopefully the other dog won't be there and head back the original way. All the while Tigger is getting MORE agitated and trying to claw/bite me the closer we get to his enemy cats yard. Then I see it....the dog, running towards me. I throw Tigger down and tell him to run, LIKE he understands!!! At this point I am in the neighbors yard that I don't really trust and who has given us some problems, whom I haven't even told him about Damon, next to his vehicle by his porch area. I then tell the dog, again like he understands, "I am just trying to catch my cat can't you leave me alone!" Or something to that affect. I then notice the cat I think Tigger used to fight with, grrrrr. Tiggers tail is all fluffed up. The dog goes away and I resume my task. All the while thinking how he's gonna scratch me and get one of my main arteries and I am gonna lay there and bleed to death all by myself. Boy I have an over active imagination. I get Tigger in my hands again and he is really mad now. So I have him by the scruff of the neck as he is howling at me trying to scratch and bite. I am running with a 14pound cat in the air hung by the scruff of his neck. I get inside and realize my other cat will freak out if Tiggers acting that way and then JR will attack Tigger so I think to put him in the bathroom, then he catches his paw on the towel hanger. Not painfully, but an act of desperation to get away from me STILL. I pry his deathgrip loose and throw him in the bathroom shut the door, put Junior out, stop, breath, breathe again and clean the blood off my arm from where he scratched me. It's just a small cut, but still. I then let Tigger out and told him (again, remember he really does understand me here *note sarcasm) "Tigger, you should be a little more thankful, do you KNOW how much I spent on you!" Good grief. He just lays there looking at me, like "hey mom, no big deal" GRRRRRRR. That was all before 10am on Sunday morning.

Fast forward to walk a thon...I jogged quite a ways for myself and actually did a good pace, but I am FEELING it today. MAN, I am so out of shape. Last night was play practice, this play is sooo physical. My neck is hurting, Megan has bruises, and Em's got a fat lip. Someone hit her by accident and it bled and everything. You will see and appreciate our efforts this Wednesday night! More than us and our sacrifices, just pray for it to be annointed. That is all that matters. I am inviting 5 of Damon's co workers, PRAY they come! Oh it would be awesome!

Today...Honey ATE juniors medicine. That dog, I love her, but she has no will power when it comes to wet cat food. So I called the vet, she should be fine. I have her in the car so I can keep an eye on her AND i felt bad because I spanked her for being a bad girl. This Saturday is the craft show at Sister Amy's. I am excited. I am excited for Wednesday...I miss Damon though. Life seems like it would be soo much easier with him here, ya know. It's just weird. I am hungry. Have a good day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

honey, you forgot to mention all of this...mercy.

Beth said...

Sis. Kasey,
I would love to hear all about the skit. It sounds like it's going to be powerful from hearing all the blogging about it. I know you can't go into details about it until after, but I'd love to hear about it then. I sure hope that makes sense--

Beth

Tam said...

Shew...reading this post made me tired...lol
love ya

Unknown said...

oy vey is Yiddish for "oh woe" :D don't know you but hopefully everything gets better.


Tater