Monday, October 08, 2007

Up and Runnin

I have my portable work station up and running. I won't complain that it is cold in here, because we have been without A/C and I know what HOT weather is. I think I might wear some longer sleeves tomorrow though.

I have a slight headache and am pretty sleepy. I need to go to bed earlier. Last night was midnightish. Do you ever have days where you feel like you make one mistake after another?? I had a weekend like that. *sigh*

Well, see ya. Love n prayers, Damon's Girl.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have a headache too...i just want to be outside enjoying this nice day....daddy is still planning on taking butchy hunting...please continue to pray....i won't get to ride tonight because of taking g'ma and g'pa out for birthday dinner...going to Big Judd's...hang in there...today...I MISS DAMON...

Tam said...

Love ya bunches

emily said...

I have those days all the time.

Yvonne said...

Kasey , dont hate me but please add my links again .... pretty please