Friday, October 26, 2007

Mud and such

I had a LOT of fun today!! I went Mudding with my Aunt, and some other friends. It was sooo fun! Damon would have liked it, for sure! We took my daddys four wheelers and then my friends brought their trucks. I got stuck...ALMOST!! I put the four wheeler into 4 low instead of high...which helps, and started rocking back and forth and with a little gas finally made it out. The mud was up to the top of the tire, and if it wasn't it was close! I have pictures!!! It was miry mud too, the sticky kind. Anyway...I am not sure if I have wind burn or sun burn, but my face is red! I wish Damon was here...we could have had soo much fun together. Plus he would have been SO cute with mud on his face!!

I hear my puppy is doing just fine and have been informed she is being HAND fed. Spoiled thing...she's such a little heart stealer! If you can read this Honey, Mommy loves you and misses you!

I am out folks...I love Damon Broyles!

4 comments:

emily said...

This is such a cute post. You sound happy as can be and I like that. Miss ya!

Valerie said...

Out Mudding? I did that one time and it scared me bout half to death!Glad your having fun and be careful with that mudding stuff.Glad Honey is doing fine!

Caet said...

Sounds like your having fun.
Post the pics :)

Rachel said...

Mud is more fun. :-)