Monday, October 29, 2007

Plane Tickets

PLEASE pray yall. I need to find plane tickets for Christmas and they are HIGH right now. Shew. I will be here in TN for Thanksgiving. I really want to buy a ticket, and will buy one regardless but it would sure be nice to get one at a cheaper price. Any prayers would be appreciated.

Also, while I am asking for prayer, pray for me this weekend. I will be going to Ladies Retreat in Townsend. Not far from Pigeon Forge, my least favorite place on the earth at this point. God is a God of peace, a supplier of Joy and Happiness, I know He is able.

I am thankful to have my laptop back. In the end I decided to keep my original laptop, as a personal choice, and am getting an extended warranty. It was the right choice for me, and I am happy.

God is good, amen, Praise the Lord for being a good and great God!

0 comments: