Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Clean House

I cleaned the house last night, it finally looks good again. I didn't really do any deep cleaning though, will have to wait. But I did wash and fold some laundry and put things away, do dishes, sweep, vacuum, just all around straightening up. My friend sent me a candle! I like it. Its a yankee candle in Harvest scent! YUMMY! So although I am making my own now, I really think it was a sweet gift and is a good idea to see how it does and how I can make my product better. Since Yankee is a big name in the Candle World.

I couldn't get the laptop to pick up a internet connection this morning...dont know why. I unplugged it twice, both the comcast box and the router, who knows. If it is still that way when I get home I guess I need to call Comcast.

Would you believe I DIDN'T hit snooze this morning? That's the Lord. Because I asked Him to help me get up at 6:00 this morning. I usually hit snooze (no joke) 4-5 times. Last night I tried to get in bed early, and was asleep by 10:15 (thank You Jesus, again) and did not wake up until 5:54 I think. For some reason 5:11 is in my head, but I am not sure. I am sure about the 5:54 part. I think ;) hehe. That is so rare for me to sleep that much, for that long, uninterupted, AND I dreamed about Damon. Shew, what a good night!! He is so CUTE! What a great dream! Makes him feel alive again sort of.

Okay, well that is it! Love yall, me

3 comments:

Tam said...

Yay for good dreams!!!
Love you

Viv said...

I am so happy for you that you slept good and had a sweet dream!

Bobbinoggin said...

i didn't know you were making your own candles or i would have sent you something else that's comforting. ;)

i'm glad it got there in one piece this time. and i'm sorry i mispelled your name on the package. =oO

love love,
me.