Friday, October 05, 2007

Air Conditioning

Shew....the a/c is off in here, there are no windows that open...that's a bad combination...the last reading on the thermometer in here is 92 degrees. That is not HOT HOT, but in an office...that is hot. I know some who work outside or without a/c 90% of the time so I don't want to complain, well...I guess I do or I wouldn't be saying anything huh. I am thankful for the job, it is just HOT in here.

Guess what! I invited a girl from work to Ladies Retreat, she said she would love to come but has to make sure about some plans first. PRAY yall, I want her to come. Recently she has had some bad stuff going on. Around the same time I lost Damon she had a major heartache in her life too. She is realy sweet. Just pray she can come.

I have a headache, I don't know if its from the heat or what...but I need to be drinking some water. You leave work sticky. I had weeeeird dreams last night. You know I can't hardly ever seem to dream about Damon. I wish I could still see him in my dreams, pray for that please. To be able to talk to him and have a good conversation and feel like he's there again. It would be great I think. I love my husband, and I miss him.

I have no idea what the plans are for tonight. I have caught some of my laundry up, only have one full load to wash and a half load of darks. Need to vaccuum and dust do all that jazz. Guess yall dont really care though huh. :) I am also going to get some more candle making supplies this weekend. And pay bills. Well have a great one. love, me

1 comments:

ShannaSparrow said...

Hi there! Just checking in again. I love your background - don't you just love fall??? :o) Still praying for and with you. Courage to move forward is hard to find, but we can with our Lord's help, right? Hope to see you at ladies' retreat. :o)