Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A Sitcom

I have been told in the past and most recently, today, that my life should be a sitcom. Why...because I do and have some of the craziest things happen in my life! Today, for instance...was going to Marta to get my emissions checked because my registration expires 10/31. I am on my way and a train is crossing, so I wait...and wait....and wait. about 15-20 minutes goes by, finally I can cross and make my way to Marta. I keep looking for where I think it should be and then turn around and realize...DUH it was behind you Kasey. You waited all that time for a place you needed to go that was behind you! GRRRR. LOL...and Emily is right...I have to admit, that is funny. :)

6 comments:

Tam said...

Now THAT is funny!!!!!

Viv said...

Kasey, this sounds like something only you.....or I...would do!

Katie said...

lol. thats funny!

Love you Kasey!

Erika J. said...

haha. i hate it when stuff like that happens.

Bekka said...

yea doncha though? stuff like that happens to me all the time, like I'll be lookin for a pencil FOREVER and then right bout the time I start getting frustrated, I find that its in my hand. I mean thats gotta be worse. lol

Brandon Shaw said...

Kasey.. kasey.. kasey. What am I going to do with you? :P