Thursday, October 11, 2007

Eeeek

argh...:) My sinuses. Pray this goes away, they are tickly like sneezishy. Ha, I just created a wonderful word. Sneezishy. My back is somewhat better, its kind of a different pain now, more sharp. I guess I am a drama queen and milk stuff for more than it is really worth. Me a drama queen, nooooo. ;)

I need to get to the school to pack more boxes. Pray for that if you will...oh and I am riding with a group of ladies down to Alabama tonight for a friends mother's viewing. She passed away early yesterday morning. We will be going down and coming back all in one night, tonight. So pray for traveling mercies.

I hope everyone has a wondermous Day. I am feeling fairly good except for the sinus headache and back pain. God is good, God is able, God loves you and He loves me. Not only does He love us, He likes us. That is good. He has to love us right, but to like us makes it all the more personal. Return the favor to Him, you won't regret it. :)

0 comments: