Monday, October 15, 2007

Solomons Candles

Okay yall, I am selling Candles! WOOHOO!! They are soy wax with cotton core wicks which are sooo much better. From what I understand anyway. They either don't smoke at all, or its a very small amount. I heard not at all. Anyway I will have four flavors for the moment til I can afford more. I will be taking orders at Sister Amy's party or you can email me. Also, if you are coming to the party I will have some candles for sale there. The Solomon is for Damon, gotta double check that its not already in use though. That was a name he really liked for a boy. I think the "mon" part of Solomon reminds me of Da"mon" too. :) My flavors are very fallish/holidayish for the moment. Let me know! I am SO excited!!! :)

5 comments:

Erika J. said...

flavors?! are they edible? ;0)

Anonymous said...

i am sorry i wasn't more excited for you last nite....i guess it is like me telling you about my stampin up...different strokes for different folks. i know you will do a good job with the candles and Damon would be proud of you, specially when you start to sell them...lap, momma

Bobbinoggin said...

okay--NOW i know yer sellin' candles. and soy ones ARE the best. i should have bought you a soy one. :) well, i'll know for next time. do you have online info if i ever wanted to order one from you?

love love,
me.

Bobbinoggin said...

just surfing the web on the soy topic. curious if accounts are true. came across this site.

http://www.candle-licious.com/html/soy_vs_paraffin.html

Bobbinoggin said...

this one too

http://www.articlesbase.com/environment-articles/soy-vs-paraffin-candles-the-great-debate-39919.html