Wednesday, October 24, 2007

...

...I miss my husband. I really really miss him.

I have to leave my puppy when I go to Idaho for the weekend. I know its only for 3 nights, but that dog is my baby. She has been such a source of comfort since Damon has passed. I don't want to leave her. I want her to come with me, but I don't think it wise (financially) to bring her every time. I really want to have some fun. Life shouldn't be based on fun alone, but it gets your mind off of things.

I made Emily a spiced pear candle last night, I hope she liked it. I also made my CPMA candle...if you wanna see it, come to Antioch tonight. :)

5 comments:

Tam said...

I love,love,love my candle. I want another one. This time, a different scent.

Kasey said...

good!! I will talk to you about it tonight at Church AFTER your message :)

Anonymous said...

I want a candle cousin! :o) If you want to make me one that is!

Kasey said...

Hi Riss!!! Well....I think they are going to be the Christmas presents this year!! SHHHHH don't tell anyone else!

Viv said...

I love my candle too! I burn it in my office. The wick burning makes it feel warm and cozy...and the fragrance makes me feel "hungry". I got pumpkin spice...this time.

By the way, enjoy your trip to Idaho. Tell your mom I said hello.