Friday, December 09, 2005

SuPeRcAlAfRaGiLiStIcExP~iIi~aLiDoCiOuS

hmmmm....what to post about.
Firstly, I got my angels this morning. I drive by where Gina lives every morning and her car happened to be running so I ran inside and asked if she had my angels. She told me they were in her car...so I got my angels! YAY, but there was extra stuff in the box~ is this mine? Wendy I know you read this...? Or do I need to forward this to another recepient?

Damon and I went to look at a paint job last night...I think it is so funny when people keep mentioning how broke they are while he is looking at their place to give them a bid. Isn't that subleminal (sp?) hinting, wait, that is just outright hinting! I asked him if he noticed it, he didn't.

I made homemade pizza! I am into homemade pizza lately for some reason! I even try to toss my dough in the air like the real pizza people, but I don't toss very high I am to skeered. It was so good. I made the dough, then put butter spray and garlic powder then the sauce, then lots of mozzarella. THEN I added pepperoni on the whole thing and EXTRA black olives on my side. No olives on Damons side. Then I topped with more cheese and pizza herbs. After ten minutes in the oven vuuuuooooalah! Perfectissimo! He puts jalapeno's on his side though...blech!! *gag*

We went to bed early again, so at 2:30 this morning I was wide awake. Let honey out, fed the boys (cats), got back in bed. Then they boys started playing so I put them outside so we could sleep. Damon and I got up this morning and I told him Jr. was gonna be happy to see him! Jr. doesn't like to stay outside long, he's my little fat buddy who's quite spoiled. No kiddin' Damon went to let him in and his little fat body cam-a-runnin'! He was talking to us and floppin down next to me so I would pet him, and his little motor was running high gear! Meow meow meow! He cracks me up *doesn't take much to amuse me*. I love my little fat buddy!

Tonight I don't know what to make for dinner *sigh* we are to broke to go out, but I deposited extra into my checking account *good for me, bad for us*. I have never tried sauer kraut, but Damon says he likes it so I got smoked sausage aka keilbasa or whatever and kraut. I guess I may attempt that, who knows. I want to bake this weekend, but I am fighting the won't have money to get ALL my stuff should just wait theory, or the it will be to stale by the time Christmas is here theory. So I think I will wait til next weekend. That will mean I have all day tomorrow to finish my Christmas cards, AND clean the house! I need to do laundry, and I only have a few dishes so that isn't to bad! (we been eating on paper, really saves on doing dishes since I have no dishwasher, fills landfills tho :-/ )
Lastly I need to go through my stack of recipes to decide the finalists for my baking! ALSO, I need to put my lesson together for the Children's Church this Sunday. Uhhh...was something else I was gonna say...OH YEAH, I got mamaw a pointsettia at walmart last night. It is soooo pretty! Maybe they are at all the wal-mart's if they are, you need to get one! They have them in Blue or Pink and they have glitter sprayed on them very lightly. I guess it sounds cheap looking, but they are real poinsettias with just a hint of shimmer. It's quite pretty! I told Damon I want the pink one ;)

Osta!

4 comments:

wemmies said...

Those wreaths were extras I had. You can keep or give them to whomever. :)

I love homemade pizza. We have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo much stuff on ours that we have to eat it with a fork. Then we got the bright idea to make a lasagna type dish except use pizza stuff. OOOOOOOOO!!! MMMMMMMMM!! That's good. We just layer it in a pan and bake. D-lish!

How many pets you got? *nose snarled*

I love Kraut but only with Hot Dogs. I can't eat just a bite of Kraut it is too sour. I heap it up on my Dog. :)

Usually the people that complain about being broke are the ones that have money and don't want to be ripped of all their dough. The borke people nervously wait for the bid and then say "I'll let you know" to avoid embarassment. *experience*

ttfn

wemmies said...

borke=broke in the world of dyslexia. :)

Kasey said...

I don't care about typos, so be your bad dyslexic self!

We have two black cats, Tigger the baby I raised on a bottle and wiped his bottom to make him pott *sighs remembering mommy days* Damon found him when he was barely two weeks old we think! Now he's a total brat and only likes you if you have food, and *prepare to be grossed out* if you on the toilet. He wants you to hold him when you are tinkling. Dont ask...and then there is JR. He was the one we found at the church in July. He's about 7 months old now I guess. He is awimp when it comes to outside. If he stays out for any period of time, he feels neglected and wants you to hold him when he comes in. He's got a little fat belly, just like me, his momma. Then we have Honey, the dog that damon found at swifty on Old hickory blvd in Old Hickory. She is a toy fox terrier, you can look the breed up ,they are cute! She ways about 6lbs.
Long story short, two cats, one dog.

I have never eaten nor prepared Kraut...so I guess I will see what happens :/

I like the little wreaths! THey are so cute, I like my angels too!! I couldn't do stuff like that, to complicated for my brain.

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... How to get phentermine