Monday, December 05, 2005

ANOTHER game I stole from Wendy...I'm sucha thief!

Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about One Another
1. If you were to choose a new name for yourself, what would it be? well....I really like my name so I don't want to change it at all, but if I did I would be abigail rose or something. I think Rose is a pretty name, feminine, traditional, but not old....(damon however disagrees)
2. If you were given an extra $10 in change at Walmart, what would you do with it and why? Give it back, cus it would be wront to keep it.
3. What’s the biggest lesson you’ve learnt from your past relationships? WHAT past relationships...before damon the max was like 6 months of on and off again. My boyfriend my freshman year cheated on me while he was on a trip away. I guess the biggest thing I learned is that until God brings the man to you or vice versa, and opens the door, every relationship will be useless and a flop. I view every person out there like a Christmas present. Every time you give a piece of your emotional or physical love away before marriage its like tearing a little piece of ribbon or wrapping paper off. By the time you are ready to give the gift of you to the one you marry you are a tattered and torn box. Now...let me further say, GOD can make you a beautiful gift again. I am speaking about willingly letting yourself go and knowing right from wrong and not doing it.

4. What’s one of your worst habits? if this was Damon responding, he would say how I leave the dishtowels in the sink (the little ones for washing, for all you dishwasher people out there, you won't know what I am talking about, cus I didn't know what a dish towel really was for until I got married) I dont leave them IN the sink I drape them over the middle. He piles them up behind faucet and I think that looks messy. EW...anyway, I guess my worst habit is not doing laundry enough. I do NOT like to fold laundry remotely. I do it, but Damon does atleast half of the laundry. I just dont like to fold. But I don't let it just pile and pile either.
5. What was the best day of the past week for you - why? Ya know...all together I guess this was a GREAT weekend with the exception of Damons papaw. We went to the parade and bookstore by accident, but like I wanted. The party and Ondra's was GREAT, food was excellent! Sunday we had good mexican food and fellowship, then a really fun VLB service and activity! I guess Friday night was the best though, because I got to spend time with my husband (which seems to be rare anymore) and we got to see some beautiful holiday things, then we watched polar express together and I made muffins that Zac really liked! (btw wendy...he told me if I had any muffins left from the party to bring them to him, I didn't tell him there were some but I gave them to you LOL)
6. What are you wearing today which is most reflective of who you are? ERRRR....I am wearing clothes, shows that I like to be decent right :P
7. Choose a unique item from your wallet and explain why you carry it around..
I have a list of numbers about painting in Idaho, in case Damon ever wants to move...I have a list he can call on. SHHHHH :P

8. If you could change one thing about your physical appearance what would it be and why? My stomach...It's the fatest part on me. That is where I gain weight first. I could handle fat other places if I had a flat tummy

9. Share one of your most embarrassing moments. When I worked at Air Van in Idaho...the guys (who are sinners I might add) were teasing me about my virginity before marriage and asking me really private questions. I just wanted them to leave me alone.

10. If you were given a million dollars and 24 hours to spend it in, (no depositing it in the bank or investing it) what would you buy? Pay tithes, I would buy two homes, one in TN and one in Idaho. I would pre book enough plane tickets for me and ALL my family. I would pay my parents house off. I would have a big living quarters horse trailer with a power stroke pickup (brand new) I'd have an arena built with roping chute. I would pay the church in Idaho off. I would build my parents a home in TN. I would get a bunch of gift cards for Damon and I to shop for clothes with. I would buy all the kids at church something really cool! I would build mamaw and papaw a new house. UHHH......I would pay our vehicles off and any other loans. I would buy damon a hot rod and build him a big shop to work on stuff in. I am sure theres other stuff, but I am to sick to list it right now