Friday, December 23, 2005

PLUM WORE OUT!!

Good Morning Vietnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam! Uh hmmmm I mean, Good Morning to everyone in Blogville.

I would appreciate your prayers for me. I am plumwore out!! These last two nights I have been up coughing and hacking. Last night I even slept on the couch to try and stay away from Damon so I wouldn't keep him up. I came back to bed around 2am. I have been getting sick and up at night very often these past two days. I have what Damon had, but worse. It has gotten me very wore out with working and last night I cleaned the house real well before our trip in hopes I would come home and it wouldn't be to bad. I also packed the gifts last night and finished making the Christmas cards for family. I just feel blaaaaaaaaah! A guy at work gave me "drixorell" yesterday, KNOCKED me out! I feel asleep at my desk for like 35 minutes! When I woke up I was out of it and prayed I would get home safely. I felt like I was in a daze! When I got home I went straight to bed! Damon told me to just rest and not worry about the house. I got up around 4:25pm ( I normally get off at 3:30pm and get home a little after four, but we got off about 40 minutes early yesterday) after not really getting any good sleep. So, now I am here today, feeling VERY tired. Eyes are burning from lack of sleep, body wants to sleep, feeling just very blech and ew. I think I could probably sleep for three to four hourse right now! Getting up at 5:15 might have made me more tired, I don't know.

Anyhoo...we fly out tomorrow evening, and have Christmas with his family tomorrow morning. I need to be well! Tonight I imagine we will celebrate together since we will be on a plane during Christmas eve!

My voice sounds like a frog!! I have "stuff" wrapped around my vocal chords gag!

peace yall. I wish you a MERRY CHRIST mas