Thursday, December 22, 2005

Icky Chicky

If you guys could say a prayer for me I would appreciate it. I am sick! :( I was fine last night just a wee little cold. Then during the night I guess the Mucous monsters came and invaded my sinuses and lungs. I am not kiddin'! I was up I don't know how many times in the night coughing and gagging *gross*. I don't want to be sick when I got to Idaho. I don't want to run the chance of getting my Grandma sick or my cousin as they are both high risk right now.

Today, I guess I don't feel much like blogging.

We leave Saturday for Idaho, YAY! I am so excited! WOOOHOOO!

Saturday morning we are doing Christmas for Damon's family at Lenada and Woodys house. I finished Christmas shopping last night.

Talk to yall later!

5 comments:

Kasey said...

I am not pukey today...thankfully. TEA?!...EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. That's almost as bad as cough syrup (which I DETEST), OK...not as bad, but close. hehe. I am NOT a tea person REMOTELY. It is the single thing that keeps from being southern :P

Kasey said...

Change that...not to be gross...but I feel sick from both ends now :( owww

Kasey said...

I probably met you when you were REALLY little, cus I remember Gracie from when she was around 8-10 years old. I am from Papa Jerrys region.:)

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Cruise ship recruiting agencies A good diet to lose weight

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »