Tuesday, December 06, 2005

rewind 24 hours....

Yo Yo Yo everybody. :/ (does that sound as corny as I think it does?) I got up for work feeling ucky a.k.a. icky yesterday, so I called my boss and left message that I would be in late. I am sposed to be at work by 7am and ended up going back to sleep and not getting in until 8:18am. Sleep felt good, but I was still ucky feeling. This proceeded throughout the day and I knew I needed to go down to Damon's mamaw to help her with the house and set her coffee up to make. On the drive home I just feel exhausted and wanted to sleep. But, about ten minutes from home I got a second wind and decided to just go help her anyway. So I went home and fixed me something to eat real quick and sat down for a bit, I guess about 30 minutes. Anyhoo headed to mamaws around 5:00pm, cleaned bathroom, dusted, vacuumed (sp?), mopped, prepared coffee, swept, and took out trash. I feel bad for her, she is worrying herself silly over papaw, and you can tell even though she wont say it to much. She herself is pretty sick, her chest sounds like its filled up with junk when she coughs. Pray for Lenada and Woody. I hope cleaning her house helps her out, I been really concerned for some reason, and with me working during the day I can't get down there but at night. God knows I am trying and hopefully she will see me as a good witness of Christ in my work, as small as it may be. I want them to be saved so badly. Poor Damon, I didnt even make him dinner, just sent him to Sonic :). I did do laundry and wash dishes at our house though before I left to help mamaw, so atleast I did something. :)Damon and Brother Jerry went to see papaw yesterday and after he was done there, Damon came up to mamaws...we did leave in enough time to catch Dukes of Hazzard (how convenient) :P The best part is next....we got to bed and sleepy time by 8:00pm! WOOOHOOO. I know that sounds really early to a lot of people, but when you are burning the candle at both ends and fighting a cold, it helps. I still have a headache today :( I didn't get up and read my Bible and pray like I needed to, kept pushing snooze. I feel bad for that. I am sorry Lord.

Pray for the Wilda family today. I dont know if its possible to do this, but I have asked God to tell Grandma hi for me. Is that ok? I don't want to be wrong.
Please pray for my cousin Derek, he had his colon taken out due to a serious case of colitis. Now he is puking and has blood in his urine. Also, my grandma aka Deendee, she needs God to help her through this time and to be saved.

Bro Shaw got sent to Hospital with double pneumonia. Pray for him too.

peace yall

3 comments:

Kasey said...

I am already feeling better, just burning in my eyes a bit and slight headache :)

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! bubble sofa in playboy Limo hummer h2 Mattresses usa sofa bed company Adverse side effects with wellbutrin Costom licence plate frames and letters Membrane filter washers Animal wedding invitations cdrw+data+recovery+free+software Branded stationery supplier uk leather sofa where to look up commercial isuzu parts catalog