Thursday, December 01, 2005

The Game I stole from Wendy

Three Names You Go By
1. Whitey (DAD!!)
2. Babe (damon)
3. Kase

Three Parts of Your Heritage
1. Cherokee (dad's side)
2. German (i think)
3. Scotish

Three Things That Scare You
1. IF I were to ever get pregnant...LABOR
2. Missing Heaven
3. spiders on the floor or under my bed when I kneel down to pray...I always think about them things gettin me.

Three of Your Everyday Essentials
1. Damon to tell me he loves me.
2. Hair Spray
3. TOOTHEPASTE

Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. Black Shirt
2. shorts....UNDER my skirt. Not out in public! haha Yall thought I was a heathen huh!
3. Black Sandals...yes its the middle of winter, but I have a heater for my feet at work and I wanted to feel it on my skin, not stuck in sweaty shoes. YUK

Three of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists:
1. The Bishops
2. Rascal Flatts
3. Kenny Rogers/Lionel Richey

Three of Your Favorite Songs -
1. Must be doin' something right?? can't remember his name (sang here for the party as duo with Shania)
2. A Page is Turned, Bebo Norman
3. Still Her Little Child, Ray Boltz

Three Things You Want in a Relationship (other than Real Love)
1. Attention
2. Snuggles
3. Move to Idaho. :P

Three Physical Things about the Opposite Sex that Appeal to You
1. Forearms (I'm weird like Wendy)
2. HANDS
3. Eyes/Eyelashes ( I would say backside, but thats only cus I am married and can look, so I say the others for all you unmarried's out there :P )

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. Riding my horse Annie
2. Going to my family's cabin in Idaho
3. Reading

Three Things You Want to do Really Badly Right Now

1. move to Idaho
2. be able to stay at home and not work (but I am thankful for a job :)
3. move to Idaho

Three Places You Want to go on Vacation
1. Maine and the upper coastal areas, during all their cool little food festivals
2. Austria..."the hills are alive" or Jerusalem on a TCOG tour.
3. Road trip through the remaining 25 states I haven't seen.

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. Have LONG hair
2. move back to Idaho.
3. Read the whole Bible

4. I couldn't help it I had more...Weigh less than damon SOMEHOW
5. See my WHOLE family saved, all of them!

Three Ways that you are stereotypically a Chick/Guy
1. For some reason, now that I am married I am a wussy. I was never a cryer or a whimp. But now, I can cry really easy.
2. Expect that Damon should know how I feel and always be sympathetic.
3. Like mushy romantic movies!