Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Hey, I am at my Grandpa and Grandmas house

Hello everybody, I am at my Grandma and Granpdas house using their computer. Pretty sweet huh. My Grandma's new word is "IDIOT"! Our family's movie is "Napolean Dynamite" so this is why she likes the word "idiot". Long story, :) hehe. We just got back from the MPC computers Bowl Game. BSU lost :( sigh....was close there at the end with such a poor game they rallied at the end and almost won. No victory, but close, so I guess it is okay. We are getting ready to go, cus Dad is ready to leave. Oh...Grandma wants me to tell blog world that we saw a Napolean Dynamite look alike (very similar if you ask me) he even did the the napolean dance! Back to the game...it was REALLY COLD, had some hail. Speaking of cold, there is sposed' to be a storm coming in so hopefully we get LOTS Of snow so Damon can go snowmobiling! Peace out yall, time has been great here! I wish I could move back!!
Talk to y'all later!

BW (that is my indian name)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Vicodin drug