Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I get paid today!

I get paid weekly and today is PAYDAY! I have a few more gifts to get, some gag gifts, some serious :) Damon said I should get Uncle Neal and Uncle Devon (devoted Dodge lovers, GO MOPAR!) a quart of Havoline (the only oil neal will use) and put a tag on it that says "for your oil burnin' dodge" so...I am getting them a quart each as a gag gift then something small that is actually nice.

Oh and side note from Gifts stuff cus this is SO much more important!
My cousins Husband GOT SAVED LAST NIGHT in a TCOG service!! WOOOHOOO! See my cousin joined the church when she was about 14 or 15 I guess. Then she backslid when she was around 16. Anyway, she got married in June to Josh who is a very sweet guy and they came on Sunday night (out of nowhere) and he told my mom they would be coming regularly. Anyway they came back last night with their wedding rings off and all the jewelry gone and my cousin wasn't wearing makeup either and he got saved wonderfully and my mom says she thinks my cousin got saved too, but that she was to shy to announce it! I am so happy! See my mom has always said she thought Josh (the husband) had a tender heart, and if it says anything...Marissa had Brother Pete from our church do the wedding ceremony with NO rings just so she could have Brother Pete do it, even though they both weren't saved! Isn't it awesome! YAY!

Back to gifts...I need to get my aunts something small too, candle or whatever, the oil and something small, and my cousin something else, and I think I am done. :)

Today is a GREAT DAY! yay!! Oh and Wendy guess what Damon does to me last night! He says "I need a dessert for tomorrow" (they are having a maintenance crew potluck thing today) and this is when we are fixing to go to bed. I said are you serious, he said yeah. Well I got it out of him that he actually was asked to bring something, but he had planned on buying it so I wouldn't have to spend any money to buy stuff to make something. Hes a butter nazi...thinks its to expensive. Anyhoo....I was like DAMON! it would be cheaper for me to buy stuff to make it then to buy a dessert! So at 5am I tried to make the 5 minute fudge. I didn't have the recipe so I tried to remember what you had said... I hope I got it right. It tasted GOOD! I put a bag of milk chocolate with a half bag of white chocolate ( I know....I was short a little on the chips part) and the vanilla and some butter and the sc milk. That may not be it, but it was setting up pretty good. Tasted REALLY good. Super velvety!

Peace My brothas!

10 comments:

Kasey said...

go to www.foodtv.com
Try to find the recipe for Rachael Ray's Five minute Fudge. Wendy made it and its great...I think I tried to make it this morning (with no recipe) and it turned out good.

wemmies said...

You were right only no buttah. I don't think it would hurt but Rachael didn't say use it! :P

Kasey said...

I didn't know if it would set up because when Damon left with it, it had just started to set. I called him and he said it had set ( I told him not to serve it unless it had set because it would be embarassing or something) I asked him if it was good, but he hadn't tried it yet. Said they ate almost the whole plate and he had to save a piece for himself to try later. I may have just created a new recipe wendy!
1 bag of milk choc chips
1/2 bag of white choc chips
1 tsp of vanilla
3/4 stick a buttah
1 can of sweetened condensed milk.

Melt first 4 ingredients in medium size stove pot, add sc milk stir well, pour in pan!

wemmies said...

Wow! That's alot of buttah! Cool. I like real buttah. MMMmmmmmm!

Kasey said...

It's real butter! :) I like the real stuff.

Rachel said...

That is so totally awesome that your cousin and her husband are SAVED! That is very encouraging to me. God answers prayer!

I'm planning on bringing the road trip basket to Goggin in the morning if that's ok with you. I don't know when you're leaving and I'm worried about you not getting it!

Rachel said...

Hey, just read your comment about the basket, I missed it somehow. Anyway, that's ok cause my Dad will love it! :-)

Kasey said...

Are you sure?? I hope I didn't make you broke!

Rachel said...

Nah, it's cool 'cause I was wondering what else to get him... It's hard to find fun stuff for Dad, stuff that's not clothes.

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Chicago bingo games Golf club swing weight ranges marriott call center Bulk mailer guest book email calculate car loan cutler hammer circuit breakers low voltage Bontril saturday c.o.d. delivery manni coat of arms toshiba satellite 14001405 graphics card menards area rugs dealer in kia minnesota Suv cargo floor mats Yak back cheap long distance calling red hair loss back of pit bull stem cell research for hair loss hentai twins 4x4 pickup toyota Action ranger wheelchairs