Wednesday, December 07, 2005

opnions are....

Opinions are like noses....everybody has one.

Mamaw and Papaw are going home together today. He found out she was in there, Yvonne said he wasn't mad. PTL. Just wanted to make sure she was ok, went and took her hand and kissed it. She started crying (yvonne). I wish she hadn't been married before, but God can work something out. Whatever or however it gets solved.

I thank the Lord for Damon. He is so sweet. He loves me....he really really really loves me. Mush mush yes....but he loves me! And I love him too. More than words can explain. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO

I want another wedding...ours went to fast. Would that be bad to have two weddings to same person only two years apart?! If I was rich I'd do it!

wahooooooooooo

2 comments:

Kasey said...

I mean Mamaw when I say I wish she hadn't been married before...not yvonne!

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »