Monday, December 19, 2005

Car Wreck

Pray for my mother in law, Judy. She just had another accident last night (Sunday). She rear ended a smaller pick up which in turn hit the car in front of it. Most of you may not know, that she just had an accident in September that was her fault as well. I personally don't think she should be driving because she is very nervous sometimes, she has MS so she has to drive with both feet because she can't move her right leg over to the brake pedal. I love her, and I feel sorry for her sometimes, I think she needs to quit driving though. :( Pray for her, she is really shook up and nervous about what the insurance will say to her.

oh...I don't know if this link will work
http://www.adasheriff.org/vd/mugshots/PermanentDataFolders/2005-12/151735%20%201107583%20.JPG

That is my cousin Troy. I love him so much, he is making one wrong turn after another and I can only pray. I am going to try to visit him while I am in Idaho for Christmas. He is only allowed one visit per week. I hope no one else comes to see him. He needs saved so badly, he knows of the church and a little about it, but not much. He knows of sanctification. Pray for him. He and his girlfriend were doing good while she was pregnant cus they were both off drugs, but she just had the baby (ashlynd rose) a few months ago and from what I understand they are both back on now.

5 comments:

Brandon said...

Hey Kasey,You never told me why I wasn't nice???/Please it's been killin me so please tell ???

Rachel said...

Will pray for Sis. Judy. I can sympathize with her because my Mama has MS too, though Sis. Judy is better in a lot of ways. My Mom still drives- even though she uses a wheelchair mostly and has times where she can't move her feet to and from each pedal like Judy. For the most part she just doesn't drive when she has bad days, but sometimes she thinks she's ok and I don't. But it's so hard to watch your mobility and FREEDOM slip away...So keep trying to be understanding, like you are.

Kasey said...

Brandon...The reason you are mean is because Damon said he was standing in the choir loft during practice and that YOU bumped in to him then told him to "hey watch it". Don't worry he's not really upset, he just thought it kind of weird that YOU bumped him then told him to be the one to watch it.

Rachel, I know....I'm trying. In my opinion she should probably retire here asap and get someone to take her around, almost like a chaefur or however u spell it.

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Chevy truck symbol seat covers http://www.generic-zyban-9.info/walmart-digital-print.html search free to join affiliate programs 220 1 email marketing business promotion online marketing affiliate internet 2004 guest book of propecia in asia Liquid zithromax for cats http://www.true-3d-dental-chart-software.info/dental-bridge-partial.html affiliate internet marketing super 10 Poland mysql webhosting glowing glass shelves

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Cellulite mage 2 acuvue johnson johnson montana moving companies