Monday, December 19, 2005

Chuck and Ralph

Yep, that's what I feel like I need to do, to Chuck then Ralph....my lunch! NO! I am NOT pregnant. If you are guy and reading this, close your eyes! I know I am not prego because I just had my monthly visitor, the red bandit. Yesterday afternooon around 3:30 I really started to feel sick. I had a sore throat, headache, sinuses, lots of drainage. Contemplated staying home, but decided to go. Then couldn't even hardly eat last night at the fellowship cus' I had NO appetite. Then today I have eaten nuts and some applesauce, at lunch time I am not remotely hungry but decide to eat to keep myself from getting a headache. I eat lunch and BLAAAAAAAAAAH. It isn't sitting well. Off and on bouts of nausea. Gagggy.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

That doesn't neccesarily mean anything... My mom continued to have her monthly visitor for her first four months of pregnancy with me... Then found out month 5 that I was coming!