Monday, December 12, 2005

In all things...

give thanks!

Thank the Lord for today!

I pulled a muscle in my back yesterday that kept me up off and on throughout the night and is hurting me here at work. However, if I can feel the pain that means I am not paralyzed, and so many would love to trade their condition for my pain. So I am thankful I can feel the pain, even though it hurts.

I got sick this morning with my tummy. But...atleast I have a tummy to be sick with, some have lost their life or body parts in horrific circumstances.

I have a headache....atleast I am alive to feel pain, and am in a country where I can go and get medicine, or rest if I needed/wanted too.

I don't want to grumble, there is to much in life to be thankful for here in America that doesn't compare to the tragedy others face.

Today is billing blech! But, I have a job! Woohoo!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »