Thursday, December 15, 2005

Good Morning

Well, looks like everyones blogs are becoming festive. Here in two weeks we will have to change them *sigh*.

I am thinking mine looks kinda kiddy now compared to Wendy's and Gracies blog! There's looks all sophisticated and stuff *whine*

So...here's the latest. I have discovered that I am a mean, too unserious, fat weirdo. Do you ever realize you were not polite AFTER the fact? Last night Brother Shaw handed me the phone at Church cus Em had called for me and after I was finished I didn't even thank him. I was talking to someone pre call and go so involved that after I just jumped in and didn't say thank you! I am so rude! GRRRR And I am probably gonna send Tyler into convulsions with my teasing. I dont want to go to far in my teasing, I just need to stop so I don't hurt someone. *Sigh*

And...do you even KNOW how much weight I have gained since I got married. I have gained a 6 year old child in weight! I hate this....I am going to lose my weight again. I thought I looked really nice at my wedding. Was wearing a size Large in misses from Dillards. Thats like SMALL compared to now. I know some of yall out there are tiny (gracie grr). But a misses Large is tiny for me.

I am in a grumpy mood today, was grumpy with Damon this morning, grumpy at work...shame on me. I am worrying about some things.

Well I will see ya later with all my *sighing* and *whining*

*sigh sigh*

7 comments:

Kasey said...

Thanks Kerry! Nice to meet/blog you!

Gracie...I have no comment about your no comment on the skinny thing ;)

wemmies said...

ummm..... okay. :)

*just listening like a good friend*

Kasey said...

*talks to self*
Do you ever want to be one of the pretty girls, just for day?

Someone actually told my mom once, and I am pretty sure it was about me. She'd be so pretty if she wasn't fat. *sigh*

You know what's even funnier, Damon thinks I'm NOT fat....hello. Where are his eyes!

wemmies said...

*hears Kasey talking to herself*

*wonders if Kasey has lost it*

Kasey said...

*kasey has espn and knows that wendy thinks shes crazy*

*kasey cries herself to a fitful sleep involving sugar plum fairies that are overweight and eating snickers bars*

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Bmw big brakes on sale mature 2 Azmacort and hair loss Lilly pulitzer jewellery Suzi suzuki Baccarat tranquility carafe http://www.state-heating-cooling.info/lingerie.html internet dial up access 99 suzuki intruder motorcycle vs1400 Sissy wellington boot punishment stories Digital home theater multimedia video projectors Filed lawsuits oregon

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »