Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Don't Hate My Blog Because It's so BEAUTIFUL!

Ok, I admit....Rachel mentioned something about trying to Christmas -ize her blog. I took her idea and started messing with the template in mine. Now, mind you I do NOT know how to do all this stuff! I even had to ask megan how to put my buddy's blog lists into my links area! I can't even put a photo on here because I don't really know how! (the ticker photos or whatever) anyhoo...I really had mine messed up for awhile. Almost sent Erika into seizures over my gastly amount of green! I would just put stuff in the color area (which started out with number colors, but I put the words "green" or "red" in) and kept messing with it. Then where I noticed there was a .gif image I noted that this must be a background or picture. So I googled several images until I found what presently occupies my background of very light snowflakes. All in all, I am really happy with it, but BELIEVE me, it took like two hours of off and on work to get it to look like that. At one point, I thought about just starting with a new pre determined template cus' I thought I had messed it up so bad! My point being, even though you think its complicated, if I can figure it out surely all you WAY smarter computer people will get it so much easier than I!

Now, moving on to the next subject! This Friday is the choir rehearsal. I am sposed' to bring a dessert...now I can't decide if I should do something festive, I have thought about a lemon poundcake or a banana cake with cream cheese frosting. Any suggestions? What would YOU like to eat?!

My cousin is back in the hospital...he has pancreatitis (sp?) this is after he got his colon taken out. Poor kid (16years old) he is puking bile. Pray for him.

Oh yeah and Sunday is the Choir performance and the Kids program! Can you believe it?! Christmas is almost here, I remember being a kid and it seemed like the Christmas season lasted so loooong! Now it goes by soo fast! I want to be a kid again. I give up on being an adult!

cya!

2 comments:

Kasey said...

noooo...I aint doin fudge. Thats wendys territory! :) She is queen fudge maker!

Kasey said...

you need to, it's super grrrrrrrrrreat!