Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas in Idaho

Well...It's CHRISTmas day! We were delayed last night in minneapolis and ended up getting in around 12:10am. Didn't get our luggage and into the truck until around 1:30am. Due to the fact you can't wrap the packages in your luggage anymore...I had to wrap the stuff when I got in last night (aka this morning, really early) At any rate, I ended up going to bed around 4:00am, then got up around 7:35ish....still going, like energizer. We had our family (my mom and dad and damon and I and the doggies) this morning, then church at 11 then my deendees at noon, then my grandmas at 3:00ish. Now we are home! I had a good day, I need work in my heart though. Pray for me!
AND....the best part, my dad came to church this morning! (he isn't saved)

4 comments:

wemmies said...

That's cool about your dad!

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Attimo furniture bluetooth applications conferencing Immigration lawyer 1 Share a hard drive between mac and windows Anti virus software vergelijk Cupertino homeowners insurance quotes car seat cover canon printers Saint louis furniture stores envision high chair

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »