Sunday, March 30, 2008

Well then!

I went grocery shopping tonight and spent way to much money. How do I do it. I know, I see new things that I want to try like roasted pine nut couscous (wonder if I spelled that right) and hawaiin terriyaki meatloaf seasoning, things like that...that really aren't on your "need" list. Hopefully those things will taste good. My friend is coming over tomorrow after she gets off work, and I think I am going to make her the meatloaf with the new seasoning, and the pine nut couscous, then maybe the vegitable medley, for dessert fresh baked cookies. I am also having some company tomorrow night, so I will be making the fresh cookies for them. In the morning will be super cleaning time.

While I was driving around Boise the other day, I saw these neat little camp trailers. They are called T@b, tab , check them out. They are cool!!

Thats all, good night. :) love to you all.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds good to me. i've been cooking for matt and micah- its nice to cook for more than just two people, isn't it?

hey- how do you make that honey glazed chicken? micah loves the stuff and for the life of me i can't remember how on earth i made it