Monday, March 03, 2008

Watching Aubrie

I am watching my little cousin today. She will be five months old this week. Shew, to you mothers out there, kudos. This is harder than I thought. She is a really good, happy, smily baby. But when something is wrong, it freaks me out. Today I had her bottle to cold, so she wouldn't eat and was not happy. I called my momma. I then called Aubrie's momma, my cousin. She says I am paranoid. I think she is right.She reminded me to warm the bottle up, so its barely warmer than the skin. Aubrie ate much better after that. DUH, I knew about the bottle thing, WHY did i forget? So, right now, we...yes we, just woke up from our nap. I ate lunch super quick, she has about another half hour till her lunch time again. Shes a happy baby, playing on her little mat thing. Whatever it's called. And I am typing quickly. Pray...i have sort of a job screening tomorrow, with a temp agency. Which would put me into a full time job. Love to all.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Ha ha!!! Don't feel too bad... Sara has always been super picky about the temp of her formula. There have been times where I couldn't get it right no matter what.

Will be praying about the job tomorrow!

bj said...

lol o well everybody forgets stuff. and how can u not freak out wen its a baby right? hope u get the job thing. miss ya!