Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Sigh

Today...was...a sucess!! I got lots of compliments on the food, so that was nice. I worked really hard, and thank the Lord for the blessing of family, friends, and food. I forgot to take pictures of my centerpieces and table set up. But my Grandma really liked it. Cept, after all my sewing of napkins, I didn't want to use mine. Didn't want to mess it up, so I got a paper towel. I had 12 people total in my home, and LOTS of food left over. We had my mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, aunt, uncle, two of my cousins, Duke, Betty, and Nick. Mom and Dad's Neighbors. We prayed, ate, then had the easter egg hunt. Four of us hid the eggs, then my two cousins, and my mom...lol...went and found them. Guess who won, with the most eggs. Momma. Poor kids...lol. Then we came back in to find, dad, duke, nick, and nolan watching the NCAA tournies on tv. Men, Sports...lol. People started to leave around 4ish, and then the afternoon nap feeling came on. We got a few minutes before leaving for Church. I sang a new song tonight. its a old song, but I just got the soundtrack recently. I Will Rest In You, by Jaci Velasquez.

Oh, and Daddy came to church today, praise the Lord. I am believing for the someday!

I missed Damon today, I miss him everyday, but today this morning..I was thinking about him. I love him so much.

Blessing* special family and friends and dinner at MY house. Thank the LORD!

3 comments:

Tam said...

I'm really glad things went so well for you. Sounds like a fun day!

Love and miss ya

Erika J. said...

glad the day was a success!

emily said...

Hey I forgot to ask you why Ryan didn't come.