Friday, March 07, 2008

I was...

...going to blog. But now I have forgotten about what!

*thinking*

oh yeah!!! I got my hair cut! Like, A LOT! Like...5-6 inches! WHOA. It's cute though. I don't miss my length too much. It still touches my shoulder area...but, it used to be halfway down my back! You should see my pony tail, or lack thereof! If I could find my camera chord, I would post pics. But, I am not going to walmart and paying 2.47 for a CD for a picture of my hair! So pray I find my chord!

OH, and PRAY. Monday, I have a job interview with the job that the temp agency referred me to. It is in the town which I live in, a five minute drive!! It doesn't pay as much as I would like, but not to bad, and the opportunity to grow. Plus, it's in the medical field, so it would open the door for things like medical billing. So, if it's the Lords will, pray I get it!!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Awwww! *moment of silence for your lost length*

Rachel said...

I LOVE the new layout!

Valerie said...

Oh,I hope you find the cord to the camera.I would like to see your hair.I bet it looks cute.

Bekka said...

Hey thats pretty cool, :)

emily said...

Ya, me too- I really hope you find it. I wanna see that haircut.
Hey how was your visit to your grandparents?