Thursday, March 13, 2008

Better

I need to do better. Praise the Lord in all things. I kinda broke down today about this job thing, I NEED a job, and I worrying I am never going to find one. Well, not never, but I need one NOW. Had a job interview today, it went okay, but got a call later that they don't need me right now, but are holding my name for the next round of interviews. Being honest, I didnt really want the job, but I want to be okay with taking what I get. I dont want to be to proud to accept something because it is "beneath me". Pray for me to get a dream job, but to have the right attitude.

Pray for my family. The funeral for my uncle is Saturday. We will be leaving tomorrow night to drive down early, so pray for safe travel.

I have a job interview on Tuesday night, i am super excited about it. It would get my foot in the door, to a position I have thought about actually going to college for. Physical therapy!

Bye

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel when your job hunting. It is such an emotional roller coaster ride. You interview, you wait, you interview more and you wait more. When I got my current job I was desperate for anything. The first year I was overwhelmed and had to work a lot of hours - I hated it. 7 years later I can honestly say I have a dream job. The pay is decent, the people are awesome and I have freedom to work for the Lord and take time off. Hang in there, God will open the right doors for you. Love and Prayers! Kim