Saturday, March 01, 2008

Umm...I don't know.

I couldn't really think of a title, thus...the title. :)

I miss Damon.

I wish I could have gone to Gracie's wedding. Paul's too. :)I guess I should say Gracie AND Paul. Paul and Gracie.

I fixed my chair, pretty good anyway. Yay, and thank the Lord, I was having trouble with the drill so I asked the Lord to help me and He did.

Momma and I went to prayer this morning, at the church. Then we went to savers (similar to Goodwill) and I got some cookbooks and a wok. Then we at breakfast at IHOP. YUM. Then I came home and started cleaning out my pantry. Did you hear that? I have a pantry. HA! Well...in hopes of having the house ready the other day (monday) for when the family came over, I kinda shoved things in closets and the pantry. So now, I need to get them cleaned out. I am having company Wednesday night (hoping so anyway) and want to have the packing completley done.

So now, i am sitting here blogging. Feeling kind of sad. But I need to remember, I am supremely blessed. I wish I had my Damon here. I miss him.

0 comments: