Saturday, March 15, 2008

Back Home

Well...today was my Uncle's funeral. It is so hard. He didn't deserve to die, he was such a sweet and kind man. It is beyond understanding...all of this. I had a good time with family though. We got about 3 inches up at my grandmothers house, she wanted to take us to the ski resort by her house, so we attempted to drive my car up to a ski resort. We made if halfway before turning around. Not bad, eh. There were a few hundred people in attendance at the funeral. Just to let you know, in my grandmothers town just down the road, the population is 262, in the town where my uncle's funeral was, there is just around 330. So essentially the whole town was there. I have learned, that life is hard, and painful, and not what you want sometimes, but through it all God is RIGHT THERE. I have learned I will never be good enough, but through Him I can reach perfection. I have learned that we need to be thankful for each second, because it only takes one to change your life forever. Most of all I have learned, without God I am nothing, and it is only by His grace I achieve a single thing. I hope you all had a good day, and I love you all, forgive me if I haven't been all to you that I should have been. Help me to be all I can be in the Lord. Have a good night.

0 comments: