Monday, March 17, 2008

So, I don't know how...

...to express myself. I am in a place, where I can't really make known what my family is facing, but I am having a very hard time with it. I really need prayer with what is going on. This is probably the hardest thing we have ever faced, aside from Damons passing. I need the Lord to help my heart. It is broken right now. I know my blogs probably seem whine whine whine lately, or downers...but what we are facing, hurts. Deeply.

I miss Damon. I miss my nephews. I miss Emily. I miss Old Hickory. I miss my time with Damon. I miss my house. I miss my church family in Antioch. I miss saturday night drives with Damon and Delliiiiilah (the radio talk show host). I miss Yvonne. I miss my youth. I miss my deendee. I miss my Uncle. I miss so many things...

Is it wrong to miss?? Does all this "miss'ing" make me unthankful for what I currently have?

I am thankful for having Damon as my husband for three years, two months, and thirty days. I am thankful for the ten months we shared dating. I thankful for my new home. I am thankful to be back around my family. I am thankful for mercy. I am thankful for amazing grace. I am thankful for hope. I am thankful for the job that is coming. I am thankful for my horse Annie. I am thankful for my mommy and daddy. I am thankful for my nephews. I am thankful for Emily. I am thankful for Yvonne and Judy, and Richard, and Andy. I am thankful for sunshine. I am thankful for Honey. I am thankful that I know what TRUE love is. I am thankful for Jesus. I thankful for my Comforter, the Holy Ghost. I am thankful for truth, and conviction. I am thankful for friends. I am thankful for the Wilson family. I am thankful for all good and perfect gifts, from the Lord above. I am thankful to trials and pain, because it teaches me something. I am thankful that the Lord saw fit to bring me unto the full knowledge of the truth, I am so undeserving.

Comcast has lost my check, or the US mail has. I got a collection notice today from comcast, for a check I wrote march 1st. I mailed it when I mailed all my other bills. Yet they havent received it. The bank charges 35 dollars to put a stop check on that check. More than the bill is. I hope I can get that fixed tomorrow.

I want to decorate my kitchen vintage-ey. Old signs, old decor, very old country kitchen ish.

Pray moms neighbors son will come to church for Easter. Oh and pray that everyone will come to Easter dinner.

cya

3 comments:

Sara said...

Praying!

Valerie said...

I dont think missing something/someone is bad to do,I think it is natural..You can have things and people around you at the same time you are thankful for.The things and people you did have and miss now, you were once thankful for them at one time and still thankful to God for letting you have them at one time.Its all the same,either have them now(your thankful) or had them at one time (you were still thankful)

The Delilah Station is the best.I love that station and the radio in my van is always on it.

Dont worry so much about things Kasey.I see you as a good person who really loves the Lord and does right by things. :)

ComcastCares1 said...

Hi Kasey,

I will include you in my prayers so that our Lord will give you more strength during these times.
I also wanted to tell you that I work for Comcast at the Executive Offices and I would like to offer my assistance to you. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you still need assistance on your bill.

Thank you in advance for giving me the opportunity to assist. God bless you always!

Sincerely,

Mark C.
Comcast Executive Offices
We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com
215 286 7100