Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Down

In all things, praise the Lord. I am sorta bummed, but there must be a reason. The job interview, didn't happen. The girl was out sick, today I got a call that the position was being put on hold for right now. grrr....I NEED a job, that one seemed perfect. i am up for two other jobs right now, ones pay is pretty good, but you have to be willing to work 7 days a week any time. The other I would have to work every saturday, but would have all sundays off, and the pay would be okay. I am willing to take them because I only have two months left until I need to close. I don't want to complain, but I dont want to settle. Please pray for me to take what the Lord has for me, because even if it may not have been what I want, I know it will be perfect. And, who knows...I may get one that I want too...I just want to be able to praise Him in whatever and be satisfied. I need a job sooooon. I have an interview in the morning.

tonight is my dinner party. I am excited but nervous. The only thing I have done is my pie. :( I need to get busy, and the house still isnt finished. BYE!

1 comments:

emily said...

Hope all goes well. Call me after if you are not too exhausted.