Saturday, March 08, 2008

Today...a long, good, day.

Well...this morning started early. I headed to Boise to help a friend take some old furniture to the youth ranch (goodwill type store) and then get the newer furniture they bought from my grandma. Then we at Burger King, yeah...healthy. After that, I met up with my momma at the hair salon, she was getting hers cut. My parents celebrated their 35th, PRAISE THE LORD, wedding anniversary tonight, so I headed off to see if I could find my daddy something nice to wear for the occassion. Momma got all dressed up, she looked beautimous. Dad has nice clothes, but he is generally a jeans and t shirt type of guy, so I figured, from past experience...if I bought him something he would wear it and he could look hot for momma. As their child, that statement is gross, but having been a married woman...when yo man looks hot, well...its just nice. Of course, love makes them hot all the time, but you know what I mean...when you are all dressed up. So I got him some dress slacks on sale, like majorly on sale!! WOW. I also got myself a suit for my interview monday. The whole store almost was 40% off...can't beat that. Unless it was like 50+% off. So then I took the clothes home to dad, telling him this was to be a surprise...only to hear from mom about an hour later saying the shirt is too big. I asked her what shirt, she said the one for dad. I said "that was supposed to be a surprise!!" DAD! LOL! While I was out shopping, I found a fancy shmancy flounsy dress that was on 60% off. WHOA. It was cute, and I felt pretty! So then I got ready, gased my car up, got a car wash, so mom and dad could have a clean ride for their date. HEHE. We ate at The Sandbar in Marsing. YUM YUM My food was soooo good. And, because they were celebrating their annivesary (which isn't actually today, but dad has to work on that day, so...) they gave them two pieces of pie complimentary. IT WAS YUMMY! After that we took somewhat of a scenic trip home, was nice. Now, I am back home, sorta feels like I have been gone all day. Guess who is spending the night? Blackie...my black lab that I rescued when I was in high school. She lives with my parents...and I was thinking of bringing her to live with me permanently since she was originally mine, but, I think my cats scare her. They hiss at her nearly every time, if she comes near. Poor dog. She is so excited when its time to take her back. Guess she doesn't wanna stay here, huh? That was my day!

In other news...what was the other news? Grr, I just forgot.OH YEAH! I feel VERY disorganized. I feel like I prettified things, but left a lot of stuff in boxes that are opened but yet to be unpacked. I need to organized the closets, and put some stuff in the attic. I also want to buy some garage organizer shelf stuff. But, I need a job first before all that. I been noticing spiders around here too! They are harmless i am pretty sure. In Idaho we have lots of wolf spiders, they are mainly creepy looking, and they jump...but not poisonous. But, I may get the house fumigated. And, as Megan said, remember tomorrow is spring forward, so set your clocks ahead.

Guess thats it. night.

0 comments: