Saturday, March 29, 2008

Saturday??

I got up at 6:29 AM!! What?! It's Saturday. Not what I dream of, but this is the day the Lord hath made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. I called my friend Sybil last night to see if she wanted to go train for the marathon this morning, by getting in a couple miles. I told her my house 7am. HA I didn't think she would take me up on it. LOL. I told her I don't run a long time, just til' I am outa breath, she said that would be when she steps out the door! So here I am, sittting and waiting, she called me at 6:29 saying she would be here soon. The thing about Idaho is it is still dark here for the most part. We have light til later in the evening, but it isn't really daylight until 7:45ish. It is COLD too. WOW. They were saying we might have snow. BRRR...Well, have a good rest of the day. May the Lord bless you and keep you, and may He make His face to shine upon you!

1 comments:

Tam said...

I'm very proud of you for doing this. Take it from me, when you complete this, you will have such a great sense of accomplishment for yourself and you will be in good shape and healthy.

Keep going girl....you can do it....I know you can!!!!