Sunday, March 30, 2008

To sleep in...

I got to sleep in today! Didn't get up until 8:15ish. You can tell when you have gotten enough rest and when you haven't! Praise the Lord

Last night I made dinner for my mom and dad. We had marinated chicken tenders, real mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, and (at dad's request) Potstickers. It was yummy! The best part is, I made it at their house, so I didn't have to do dishes. :)

I burnt my finger with hot glue yesterday too, :'(. Mom was making a hat for someones 50th birthday, that was all black with black netting over the face, and a black rose. Well she was having trouble finding a hat. So we found a plain black one at Wal-Mart, then got the netting from the fabric part. Well, I glued the netting on for her along with the flower, and burnt my finger. But, that hat is cute!

I should start my new job on Tuesday! I am so excited!

0 comments: