Saturday, March 22, 2008

Go Me!!

well...i am having Easter Dinner here at my house. I am just weird I guess, but I like things a little fancy. So, I am making (yes, making) napkins out of this SUPER cute fabric I got at Walmart, that is in great spring colors. Then, I also found these cute little silver buckets that i put that florist foam in, and got some flowers and am making center pieces. Isn't that cuuute?! Will post pics later.

I need to cook, haven't even started. Will put the turkey in tomorrow morning. Making the mashed potatoes (have to peel 10lbs of taters) tonight, the mac n cheese, the waldorf salad, and the Yellow cake with raspberry creme filling and chocolate frosting. Tomorrow, as I said, the turkey, and then the green beans, then gravy. Grandma is bringing her uber yummy home made rolls, my aunt is bringing the cranberry salad. I hope that is enough! It just doesn't seem holiday-ish unless there are tons of dishes. My family really needs this together time right now, and they haven't seen my house yet, so I am hoping it will go great. If the weather is as nice as it is today, we could possibly sit out in my back yard. Who knows...anyway, there are 13 invited. I am excited about this. I neeeeed to get cleaning though.

Today, momma, and our friend Darcy, and me, went out to eat at cook's. They have amazing Cheeseburgers. They were soo good, but I have to be careful as I am trying to eat better. Pray for me, there is a marathon coming in October, well half marathon. I am really interested in doing it. Not only to say I have done it, but for my health. I DO NOT like to run, but, i am going to try, so eating healthy goes along with that!

Happy Easter, He IS Risen!

5 comments:

Tam said...

Hey, I'm having Easter dinner at my house too...fun stuff!

Morgan said...

My family is coming to my house tomorrow, too!

Hope you have a great Easter!
I love you tons.

Anonymous said...

you forgot me....WAUGHHHHHHHHHHH!

Anonymous said...

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter and will be praying blessings on you all. We were blessed with baby Emily FINALLY showing up last evening. I found out text messaging isn't the way to be involved! Love ya! Sis Julie

emily said...

Happy Easter! I miss you and love you. If you get a chance call me today. I have zero family today. Unless you count Vel...which I guess he does count.