Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Somebody's OLD today!!!

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Zacchaeus, Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuu!! I love you Zacchaeus, and I am so proud of you! I hope you have an amazing 12th Birthday. I love you very much!



Also...

I am hosting Easter Dinner for my family at my house. Right now, we need together time, and happiness. I hope dinner will accomplish both. One thing I dont have to worry about...rolls, as in dinner rolls. My grandma's, mmmmmmmm....the BEST. She is bringing some. woowoo! I don't really know the menu yet, I have a few things, Turkey (cus mom has a GC for one), mashed potatoes/gravy, rolls, Green Bean Casserole, and probably Dad's corn. He grows his corn then boils it and cuts its off the husk and puts the corn in those air tight freezer bags. YUM. It is so good. There will be lots more, but I am not sure yet. Mom's neighbor gives her eggs from his chickens that we feed, and right now we have about 9 eggs, so I think I might make him a cake with the eggs in it. Cool huh? Oh yeah...they are invited to Easter Dinner as well, so the dessert would be the cake.

Went to the job interview tonight, there were 19 other people there for the SAME job. I have never been to an interview like that before. They introduced the company, and job info to all of us. Gave us ALL a test, timed, then gave us two personality tests, then took us for individual mini interviews. If I make the top five I will go back for a second interview tomorrow. If its the Lords will, it will work out. I am getting to the point, where I am stressing about this job thing. I have literally applied for probably over 100 positions. I have had leads, but nothing beyond that. Along with the other things going on lately in my family, I am getting stressed. Pray for me to learn to let it go, and just do my part, and not worry about the rest. I NEEED to give everything to the Lord. I am so worried about my family members, my job stuff, me...I need the Lord to help me, and I need to do my part by letting it go to Him.

Well, I need to work on getting to bed earlier. It is after midnight here.

I don't mean to be sad, but please pray for me. Tomorrow is my 4 year anniversary...I never dreamed it would be this way, but my God sees the bigger picture, and He has Damon, so I know Damon is happy.

0 comments: