Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Home Sweet Laptop

My beloved laptop is home and running. Happy sigh. Okay, so maybe "beloved" is a bit of a strong word, but I am TRULY happy to have her back. Again...happy sigh. Just nothing like the good ol' stand by, the normal, the tried and true. Haha, I have gone on long enough about it I guess. I thank the Lord it wasn't anything serious. We have a computer savy guy at church and he said I just had a corrupted file on my hard drive, but otherwise everything was fine. So, he took care of that file and we are back in business. :)

My sinuses are still acting up a bit, but not nearly as much. I have found when I have sinus issues that I have dizzy issues. I don't enjoy dizzy-ness. Keep me in your prayers please :)

I guess that is it! Night!!

1 comments:

Valerie said...

Happy for you about getting the laptop back..yay!

I have had a time with sinus this year. Hope you feel better soon.