Sunday, March 08, 2009

Plans for the Week

I have one week left before I start full time work. So, as I only have training for a couple hours each day (except Friday) this week, I am going to try to get all my spring organizing/cleaning done. TRY being the operative word ;)

I'd like to organize my garage and shed, finished pruning and preparing the lawn and beds, put my flower bed edging in (the stuff that is black and you dig about four inches down and place it in the ground then put the dirt/grass back in place so you have a border) pick up all the pruned branches and haul to my parents where they will burn, mainly...I want my outdoors TAKEN care of so that all I have to do when my water is turned on (I water my yard with irrigation water, not city water) I can just put some fertilizer and be good. There are already lots of flowers here, so need to worry about that. I put some new flowers in last year, and realized it a waste as the original owners created quite a good landscaping plan, just high maintenance, haha. What I would really like to do is put curbing in, but...we shall see. Not a need or priority, just a want. I really enjoy my back yard because I look right out to the mountains, so I want it to be pretty. I'd like one of those cover things for my back patio too, but again, not a need. My grandparents have one, its stationary and super cool. THEN, I also want to get my spring cleaning in the house done too. I want organize all the closets, and my kitchen cabinets, and clean the fridge, base boards, so on and so forth. You get the idea.

Well, good night. :)

0 comments: