Monday, March 23, 2009

Hey, I am live

Live from home that is. :) No, my laptop isn't running again. I want to take it into a repair shop to see what the deal is. I am borrowing this laptop from mom n dad until mine is fixed, or I may buy it, whatever. I am having a hard time getting used to this one though. Completely different lay out, and I am sooo a creature of habit. I miss my laptop. However, this laptop has a MUCH MUCH better battery life. It's crazy.

Today went pretty good. There is a little down syndrom boy who attached himself to me today. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOh, he is so cute. I love his little face. He has the prettiest green eyes. He would give me hugs and more hugs, and smile the biggest smile. Oh, melt a heart, I tell ya! That is one thing I really like, I still am working a desk job, but I get to interact with all the different participants. They are so unique and wonderful. :) :)

Well, night night!

0 comments: