Friday, March 06, 2009

About

About My Job- the details...

My position is HR Manager for a business that deals with children and adults with developmental disabilities. I will start orientation on Monday then actual work work the following Monday after training. I will be the front office to greet everyone that comes in, but will also be dealing with the employees in the dealing with HR stuff (as the position name suggests..haha. Its only about a 25 minute drive, not a bad commute at all, has full benefits, pay is decent, and is NOT a temp position. They called me today just to welcome me to the "team" and kind of prepare me for the stuff going on when I get there. I am really excited, pray for me to be exactly what Jesus would have me to be while there.

7 comments:

marshasblog said...

Sounds like a really neat job!! I'm so happy for you, I hope it works out!!

Tam said...

WooHoo! I'm very happy for you!

LaDonna said...

I'm so happy for you Kasey. We've been praying about your job situation. Love you.

Jessa Stephens said...

SO excited for you!!!!! Yippppeeeee!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

yay!!! i'm soooo happy for you!!!

Bobbinoggin said...

That is great to hear. I'm very glad this is a professional type of job for you and not just delivering pizzas. Which, by the way, there is nothing wrong with delivering pizzas... this just simply means you might have an easier go with paying bills and the like.

Good play mate. ;)

Becky said...

AWESOME NEWS! Yay Kasey! I (and Ben will be too as soon as I tell him) am so EXCITED!! The thought of possibly not having you as my neighbor if you didn't find something new really scared me, so yours and MY prayers were answered! You'll have to keep us all posted as far as how it goes. Congrats!