Monday, March 02, 2009

Cats and Dogs

Man it is POURING here!! We don't usually get rain like that. I feel like I am in Tennessee (kidding:) but I do enjoy the sound of falling rain. I only wish I had a tin roof. Now THAT would be awesome. I do miss TN april's. That was a month where everything was green and we got lots of hard falling rain, except tornadoes, man that was something sooo different from Idaho. I remember sitting in the bathroom with Emily while the siren was going off in Old Hickory. Memories.

Well, I have one of my two interviews tomorrow. Pray it goes well please. That is one thing, even though I don't have a job yet, God has continued to encourage me with interviews weekly. I need to pick out something professional to wear.

I did yard work today. I have what you would call a high maintenance yard. The original owners had a landscaper in the family so they knew what they were doing when they planted stuff. I have "year round color" in the bushes they planted. But, all those bushes take lots of pruning. So, I got my apple trees pruned and the remnants over the fence to pick up with the truck here in a couple to three days. Got all the rose bushes pruned, and I got caught too. :( Ouch. Im wearing a bandaid from that encounter.I just need to rake up everthing and put it in the truck to take to my parents to burn, or bagged for the garbage. Lots of work. Good to get outside and do it though and have it be warm enough not to need a jacket, and not to warm so you aren't burning up. :)

Guess thats about all thats going on. Love and Prayers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

praying for your interviews! =D

cokelady said...

Enjoy the rain! Are you getting lots of great thunder, too? That's the BEST!

I'll pray for your interview, too!

Tonya said...

Hey Kasey, did you see that we got snow Saturday night / Sunday morning? Mt. Juliet only got a dusting, as well as Nashville, but some of the other areas got QUITE a bit!

The rain will come soon :)