Monday, March 16, 2009

First Day

Just say a prayer for me today...it is my first full day of work. I am still a bit nervous because I don't know the ropes yet, or even all the employees names. BUT, I realized last night, or maybe the Lord showed me, they (my employer) don't expect me to know it all yet eiher. That thought was comforting. Anyway, I appreciate your prayers.

And, please continue to pray for my friend in the loss of her husband (and for their kids) and my other friend who lost her mom and brother. She isn't ready for visitation yet sis net, because she just moved. She did seem to be doing better though.

Have a blessed day.

1 comments:

LaDonna said...

Hope you have a good day at work today. Thank the Lord that he has given you a good job. Will keep praying for you, and your friend as well. BTW, love the new background.