Thursday, March 26, 2009

YUCK!!!!!!

I am sick. Like I mentioned in a previous post somewhere down the line, the state came through work last week inspecting us. Well, this meant that everyone was spending long long long hours the week before making sure all the i's dotted, t's crossed and so on. Long hours+lack of sleep= lowered immune system. So several people were sick. Some were really sick and now it looks like I am getting sick as well. I am starting my echinacea and garlic capsules this morning, and praying for the Lord to touch me. I would appreciate your prayers also! :)

Not much is going on here of late, I guess really that is something to be thankful for. :) Well, I need to get ready for work, have a great day. And, praise the LORD in all things!

4 comments:

J Nowling said...

Hey! I'll be praying!! I left you a message on myspace.....!!

LaDonna said...

Don't forget the vitamin C. Get the gummy ones; they're fantastic.

Valerie said...

Awww, Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Rebekah Doran said...

Bummer. Saying a prayer for you to get better!