Friday, March 13, 2009

FYI

Yesterday went pretty well. It's funny, because on my second interview I was interviewed by three different administrators. All men. One seemed kind of serious and perhaps almost strict, the other seemed just plain serious, and the third seemed sort of shy. The third is my direct boss, and boy is he NOT shy. The guy cracks me up. He is more crazy, loud, and hyper than me. He will defenitely make it fun to work there! I still haven't worked with the first guy, he isn't there much, but it doesn't seem like (from the impression of the over all office environment) he will be like the persona I got in the interview either. The second guy is fun too. He isn't quite as hyper as my boss, but definitely is fun. I only spent about 2.5 hours training on my job yesterday, and today I will actually have about five hours. I didn't do to much yesterday, just got a office tour, and learned how to do some things with different files, and different processes in the office. The next thing I want to do when it calms down a bit (next week probably) is clean that desk!! I am right in the front office and my desk it sort of a hub for several different people, it just needs to be dusted and wiped down really well. I like my desk put together and organized soooooo, I hope to get it that way. Not to mention its HUGE. :) God is so good. Seriously, I know I will catch on to more as time goes on, but even in the beginning...I can see HE has been good to me with this job.

Well I am off to enjoy the day! Hope you have a great one.

1 comments:

Jessa Stephens said...

Hey just so you know.... it was me that commented on the below post...not my mom. ;) I was having issues with my log in and forgot to let you know! SO glad you had a good day yesterday! That IS funny about your boss.......! It's the quiet ones you have to watch out for. lol