Saturday, March 07, 2009

Mr. Darcy and I

So it's just me, Pride and Prejudice, and of course, Mr. Darcy. I admit, I have a crush on him. haha. As I'm sure there are a few others out there.

In other news, I am excited and nervous to get started on my training Monday. You know how you are always nervous with you begin something new. I really want to do a good job. So pray, pleeeeeeeease.

I want a nap. I went to bed late, and got up fairly early. So, I believe I will try to get a quick nap in. I feel boring, my posts aren't to entertaining. I am drawing blanks on anything interesting.

2 comments:

Bobbinoggin said...

you know, I have always found that I detested the "beginning" phase of a job, but then after several months passed... I found that I loathed knowing everything that was expected of me and never having anything new and different. A strange cycle to be sure.

Here's to hoping you enjoy all phases of your job with minimum insecurity and worries.

wemmies said...

I have a crush on Mr Darcy too!!!