Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ha! Seriously?!

I just read my last post on here. Talk about typos and grammatical errors. My my my, I really need to check these things before I post them. However, knowing that I really am not that personality type, I doubt I really WILL check these posts. Sigh...I digress.

Work went fabulous today. Seriously. Praise the Lord!! I had fun, knew a little bit more of what I was doing. Remembered a few more names. YAY! Being the kind of business we are, we are inspected by state officials at different times to determine if we are still fit to operate. Well, that week is this week. My very first week I am there full time is the week we are being graded by the very people who keep our doors open. What has impressed me is this: seeing that these people TRULY care about what they do, but even more prevelent is the fact they remain nice, funny, and laughing, during the most stressful time of this business. Sure there have been some tense moments, but 95% of the time they are still super great. That's a great ratio if you ask me. Also, I have really enjoyed meeting the kids and adults and seeing them at all different levels of disabilities and how they learn and grow and improve.

Guess thats all for now. :) :)

4 comments:

LaDonna said...

Aww...I'm glad you had a fabulous day at work. Love ya.

emily said...

Let me just say again...Thank you Jesus! I love that you got this job. He knew what He was doing alll aloooong! What a testimony! I am really thankful it is going so well.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Lord, the bible says to praise you in all things, the good as well as the bad. Praise you and thank you for this testimony...AMEN.

Erika J. said...

i can't work with people who don't have a sense of humor. i think it's great that you are working with people who know how to have fun even in the midst of business.

hope you have another great day!